Matteo Nunziati was born in Bologna in 1972.
In 2000 he opened a studio in Milan that deals with architecture and interior design and cooperates with major companies of furniture, lightings and decorative articles.
He specialized in the design of luxury hotels, wellness centres and spa.
In 2004 he designed a Luxury Wellness Centre in 2000 square meters in the centre of Milan.
In the biennium 2005-2006 his design activity developed a lot in the United Arab Emirates, where in Dubai he realized two hotel-residence in towers of 20 and 40 plans and designed the interiors of 50 houses. He designed also preparation for exhibitions, events and fairs.
Since 2004 he has been teaching in institutes and schools of design:
– He directed the Workshop of the brief course “Hotel Design” of Domus Academy (edition 2004, edition 2005)
– He was “Project Leader” always at the Domus Academy in the Master of Interior Design
– He worked with the Department of Industrial Design / Graduate Institute of Innovation and Design, National Taipei University of Technology of Taipei, Taiwan
– He cooperated with the creative Academy – IDI Interior Design Institute of Milan
– In 2006 he participated in the exhibition “50+2y Italian Design” at the National Art Museum of China in Beijing; he was selected among the most representative international designers from 1954 to 2006.
– Also in 2006, he participated in the city of Shenzhen in China in “Brand and Designers China Initiative 2006”, a series of conferences organized by the Shenzhen Sphinx Culture and Communication, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shenzhen Sub council (CCPIT) and Shenzhen Media Group
His projects are published on the major Italian and international magazines in this field.
Gruppo FEG Salvarani
Gruppo Martini illuminazione
Matteo Nunziati has designed for la murrina: SOLARIS